The Due Diligence workshop is for practicing consultants, PE/VC Community, CXOs and Startups who deal with all aspects of preparation for Mergers and Acquisitions and PE/VC Deals.
Participants will gain knowledge and understanding of the essential areas to be covered when carrying out due diligence: both from the Acquiring and the Target company.
The seminar includes essential areas of information which must be obtained or disclosed as well as dealing with the most efficient methods of dealing with these disclosures. Remedies, safeguards, protection of the client for both sides in the transaction, will be included to cover all due diligence aspects of M & A including cross-border transactions.
The seminar actively involves the participants in exercises and discussions, to ensure they gain a solid working understanding of the principles and practices of thorough due diligence projects, protecting their clients and achieving the aims of the transaction
The workshop will be delivered by an experienced experts used to the multicultural, international flavour of modern business. The practical methods of dealing with due diligence will be covered and practiced in exercises during numerous breakout sessions.
· Managing Directors
· Directors of Strategic Planning
· Financial Directors
· Company Secretaries
· Professional Advisors
· Venture Capitalists
· Private Equity Investors
· Corporate Lawyers
· In house Lawyers
By attending this workshop you will learn how to:
· Recognise the essential areas of information needed to be covered
· Avoid basic errors which invalidate contracts or cause confusion later
· Understand the importance and characteristics of thorough due diligence
· Be able to comment effectively and sensibly on other lawyers’ requests and replies
· Approach the due diligence exercise with increased confidence
· Use clear specific words and phrases to set out requirements
· Write clearer, fuller, more structured due diligence reports
· Network and interact with speakers and attendees to share experiences and learn about opportunities
• What is Due Diligence?
• Main Elements of Due Diligence
• Aligning Priorities to main risks
• Due diligence investigation areas
• Due Diligence vs. Audit
• What is Financial Due Diligence?
• Need of Financial Due Diligence
• Types of Financial Due Diligence
• Process & Key Benefits
• Focus Areas
• Why is it necessary & important?
• Process & Various steps involved
• Legal Due Diligence Challenges & its Resolutions
• Practical Insight
‐ Mock Diligence
‐ Case Studies
‐ Questions & Answers
• Importance of Tax Due Diligence
• Approach to be adopted
• Typical Issues & Solutions
• Impact on Transactions
• Case study
Session 5: Forensic Due Diligence• Anti Bribery & Corruption Due Diligence
• Ethics and Integrity Due Diligence
• Forensic review of books and transactions
• End use monitoring of funds and investigations
For Further details, please visit http://bit.ly/2u5VDuI
For registration and queries, please email us at email@example.com or call/Whats app Mr. Raj on +91-9650920078.
Mr Raj Mishra
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org